Race car driver Denny Hamlin's house....

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Couldn't get the video to load but I'm guessing there are megabucks on that lake!

Would love to get down there one day and explore all those Carolinian lakes - was at High Rock a few weeks back for a boys fishing trip, not too bad of a drive. I wasn't towing the boat so that made it a little less stressful!

Couldn't get the video to load but I'm guessing there are megabucks on that lake!

Would love to get down there one day and explore all those Carolinian lakes - was at High Rock a few weeks back for a boys fishing trip, not too bad of a drive. I wasn't towing the boat so that made it a little less stressful!
Yeah I had a problem loading it to the forum because the file was too large for the server. So I created a link. Guess that doesn't work either. The link works for me. Anyway High Rock lake is just about an hour east of us. Used to go to a huge luau there every year but the people sold their house ....

Whenever I‘ve had a video I want to share here, I put it on YouTube and then insert the link into my post in these forums. That might be a route you could use too…?

Whenever I‘ve had a video I want to share here, I put it on YouTube and then insert the link into my post in these forums. That might be a route you could use too…?
Thx I'll try that.

All right let's see if this works......

IMG-0984.jpg
IMG-0986.jpgIMG-0989.jpgIMG-0987.jpgIMG-0991.jpgIMG-0990.jpg
30000 sq. feet. Bowling alley, full basketball court, display garage for his cars....

WOW!

The video worked.
That pilot must be good. That looks like a tight squeeze.
There's plenty of room! That helicopter looked kind of small once it got in that pad. Must be fun to just go out your back door and jump in a waiting helicopter and go!!!

Different world than I’m used to.
Yeah we shake our heads when we pass some of the houses on this lake! We laugh when we cruise by and see houses with a wakeboard boat, pontoon boat, sail boat, jet skis, kayaks all parked at their custom boathouse and 2 razers parked there waiting to take them up to their house. I'm sure they worked hard and earned it so that's cool!

Amazing. Did I see that correctly or was it an illusion? Is that pad on top of boat lift??

Amazing. Did I see that correctly or was it an illusion? Is that pad on top of boat lift??
You saw correctly! No illusion......

Neighbors must love that!!

Yeah we shake our heads when we pass some of the houses on this lake! We laugh when we cruise by and see houses with a wakeboard boat, pontoon boat, sail boat, jet skis, kayaks all parked at their custom boathouse and 2 razers parked there waiting to take them up to their house. I'm sure they worked hard and earned it so that's cool!
They say money doesn't make you happy - but a RZR, helicopter and infiniti pool would go a loooooong way toward curing my blues!

Back