RGB lighting

Jerry Wind

Reaction score
2019 Bennington 22SBX, anyone else having trouble with their RGB lighting? I have lost everything in the red range. Other colours still working.

Attachments

• A2F627C5-2C7F-4288-AC2C-72FE2FA7F656.jpeg
    A2F627C5-2C7F-4288-AC2C-72FE2FA7F656.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 47
2019 Bennington 22SBX, anyone else having trouble with their RGB lighting? I have lost everything in the red range. Other colours still working.
I wonder if the selector is bad ? IDK.

Worst case ,contact your dealer its under warranty .

Sure sounds odd since you report other colors cycling through like normal. Obviously electrical is working. RGB selector dial seems to be working too if you can cycle through other color hues. How many areas of RGB lights are having this problem (all of them, only interior floor board, or rear speaker, or cup holders, or exterior pontoon)?

I would probably just follow up with dealership with it as a potential warranty concern. Almost sounds like some sort of LED light range/hue failure to me.

I can say I have never experienced anything like it with our full assortment of RGB lighting on our 2017, nor have I heard of someone else with this specific type of color range issue. I lean towards a LED failure of some sort.

I'm guessing either the controller has failed or there is damage to the Red circuit on your LED strip somewhere.

From what I understand the RGB controller varies voltage to the Red, Green and Blue emitters to give your color mix, so clearly anything with Red is not emitting.

Simple solution would be to check all contacts/plugs to make sure there aren't any breaks in continuity or corrosion. Another check would be to trace out the LED tape and see if there is any obvious damage (cuts, burns, crushing, folding/bending etc.). Dealer is the best answer but given how backed up these guys tend to be this may take weeks or months to resolve.

Back