Roll Call - Who's traveling to the Mother Ship this week?

goldnrod24

Reaction score
I am. Who else is going? I am super excited and the weather is predicted to be warm and sunny!!!! Yay!

Wish we could, but the timing just isn't right.

We're very busy around the shop [good thing!] and just can't get away in the middle of the week.

Maybe the next one :(

My wife and I will be there. Hopefully 82 and sunny!

If Isaac fizzles some, I'll be there.

Plan on being there. Leaving tomorrow afternoon, about 4 hr.drive. Staying in Elkhart Tuesday evening and being there about 10 Wednesday. Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Plan on being there. Leaving tomorrow afternoon, about 4 hr.drive. Staying in Elkhart Tuesday evening and being there about 10 Wednesday. Gerry
I figure if I leave now with a cooler full of red Bull and jolt cola, I just might make it! Gerry, you may have to push me around in a wheelchair or maybe i'll steal one of those carts from a Home Depot on the way, WAIT FOR ME IN THE PARKING LOT!!! HAHA.

Derrick

I figure if I leave now with a cooler full of red Bull and jolt cola, I just might make it! Gerry, you may have to push me around in a wheelchair or maybe i'll steal one of those carts from a Home Depot on the way, WAIT FOR ME IN THE PARKING LOT!!! HAHA.

Derrick
I'm lucky, only about an hour away :p

Derrick
A little Jameson will pick you right up Derrick. Old fashion glass with ice !!! :D Gerry P,S. Can pick you up at Indy airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little Jamison will pick you right up Derrick. Old fashion glass with ice !!! :D Gerry P,S. Can pick you up at Indy airport.
Man I wish I could!! Dealer said I could come with him, part of his "Western Sales Team" I guess that's because I can talk about Bennington's for hours, and keep telling other people how great they are!!

Derrick

If Isaac fizzles some, I'll be there.
Isaac looks like it will increase to hurricane strength before making landfall tomorrow, so I have to work. Too bad, I was looking forward to this event!

last minute entry..... see you there!!!!

what better way to see all the boats before i purchase my first Bennington.

Back