Roswell Stereo

David G

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard the Roswell Stereo?

Yes, I ordered it on my 2021 LX swing back. I have had boats with radios that were custom in the past. It is a pricey option at about $3000. Overall I am quite satisfied with it. It does deliver very good quality sound. Clear and has some boom in the sub. I guess my biggest complaint is the boat itself could use one more set of speakers in it. In my layout there are two speakers in the front and two in the captains area in to the port. There are also two speakers mounted aft that play towards the outside of the boat. It will not win you any stereo wars, but it is plenty loud to entertain your guest, And have the wife yell at you to turn it down! Biggest sell for me is I did not have to install it and it is warranted.

Yes, I ordered it on my 2021 LX swing back. I have had boats with radios that were custom in the past. It is a pricey option at about $3000. Overall I am quite satisfied with it. It does deliver very good quality sound. Clear and has some boom in the sub. I guess my biggest complaint is the boat itself could use one more set of speakers in it. In my layout there are two speakers in the front and two in the captains area in to the port. There are also two speakers mounted aft that play towards the outside of the boat. It will not win you any stereo wars, but it is plenty loud to entertain your guest, And have the wife yell at you to turn it down! Biggest sell for me is I did not have to install it and it is warranted.
Also I will point out, that it blows away the kicker system as my friend on the lake ordered a new Bennington with the kicker and the Roswell is definitely a better system by far

Back