Rough Water package

jsasada81

Reaction score
Anyone know what this option involves?  Dealer was not sure and could not find any details on it.  I could not find anything in the brochure or online.

Beefed up plates on the splash guards. You can see them in my photo below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like I remember reading somewhere that the package consisted of additional cross members and bracing in the bow area to counteract heavy seas in addition to above.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Andy is referring to is on the front view of his boat, you can see the splash gaurds (one on each side of the nose on each toon) well the bottom is braced with a metal piece to keep it from bending.

Seems like I remember reading somewhere that the package consisted of additional cross members and bracing in the bow area to counteract heavy seas in addition to above.
No, it's just the boxed splash guards.

I stand corrected...maybe it was SOB that I remembered reading about their rough water package. It's hell getting old and suffering from CRS!

all of the above + my transom area seems to be bulked up more

2nd on the transom bracing.  Its at the edges of the motor pod if memory serves me correctly.  My old brochure from 2011 showed it.  Plus the splash guards are boxed as others have mentioned.

Yep besides the boxed splash gaurds they add gussets to the frame in a couple extra areas like transom for one and can't remember the other right off but when I bought my current boat it listed the areas of added bracing which was more than the splash gaurds.

Good to know!

Back