Sad day - pulled the 'toon off the lake

Long Ear Brewery

Reaction score
'Twas a sad day yesterday. I finally had to pull the boat and start prepping it for storage. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, considering it was the first time I did it without a dealership techie helping out. I think next time I will soap down the carpet on the bunks so the toons slide easier.

I'm hoping it warms up next week so I don't freeze up while scrubbing it down after a season in the water. Woke up to 39 degrees this morning.

Brrrrrr. Makes me appreciate the good ole south! I've still got more toonin' to do yet.

It was 105 degrees here in Az yesterday and high 90's for at least couple of weeks. Normally I would complain but since we bought our Benny this year you'll hear no complaints from us. Lovin this Az weather.

I'm pulling the boat in two weeks along with the dock and lift...NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dealer called to schedule ours to pull week of 10/26 .....  :angry:

HEY! Listen...it could be worse. You could not have a toon to be pulling!!!!!

And your response "No speaka English" CLICK

HEY! Listen...it could be worse. You could not have a toon to be pulling!!!!!
No pity for you pool boy. Your loss of toon'age is self induced! Masochist!!!

I'm a realist! It could happen! Be happy with what you have. Don't get me started on that damn pool!

I also went up to the lake yesterday and pulled our boat. :(    Will leave the SeaDoos in for at least a few more weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
"Big Kahuna's" been out about a month and a half now..........due to a water shortage. Rained 4 days in a row last week and the outer bands of Hurricane Joaquin is soaking us now. Where was this rain this summer?!?

Pulled ours yesterday too and waiting for the dock guys to do their thing now

"Big Kahuna's" been out about a month and a half now..........due to a water shortage. Rained 4 days in a row last week and the outer bands of Hurricane Joaquin is soaking us now. Where was this rain this summer?!?
They also opened the dam at Lake Hickory.

I faced the inevitable and pulled the boat yesterday along with the lift and dock. It was nice doing it in the low 70's and sunshine vs. the 46 degree forecast for next weekend. Only getting 5 months of use is really starting to change my mindset on moving south...

Back