Salesperson leaving

L Grey papa

Reaction score
Found out today that my salesperson is leaving the dealership where I ordered my boat. Normally this would not be a issue, however with potential build delays, and my delivery date already set for February should I reach out to Bennington and see if they have a contact I could stay in touch with about my build?

What about dealership management?

That would be, and likely is a resource, however my only concern is with all the delay talks, and orders being pushed back, I don’t want to be lost in the shuffle. I’m likely over thinking this but just don’t want to get lost in the shuffle Z

Truthfully, I doubt, and I don’t blame them, Bennington will push you back to your dealer. Bennington does not have the staff to be tracking potentially over 12,000 boats for individuals. My dealer told me today, due to parts shortages, they may not even be able to provide him a build sheet like previous years, as parts availability basically creates a first come first serve build. As of right now many items are n/a. Rub rails, pop up cleats, blue mooring covers.

Guess it’s nice to be able to cancel the build and get all the deposit back if they can’t get the build done on time!

After your order has been submitted ,the salesperson or the dealership cannot control when the build date is .

Here is a link to email Bennington .

Thanks much for the info. I just don’t want to get lost in the shuffle/ I appreciate you!

I reached out to Bennington directly and was in contact with Sam Girten (sp?) several times who gave me all the updates on my build date when I was unable to connect with my dealer.

Everything I have read indicates they offer awesome customer, I also recognize the supply chain issues and that they may also be limited in what they can offer as far as info goes. I appreciate the info!

I reached out to Bennington directly and was in contact with Sam Girten (sp?) several times who gave me all the updates on my build date when I was unable to connect with my dealer.
Sam was my liaison as well and was awesome. When boat was being built, I emailed weekly and got prompt responses. Now just waiting on spring so I can use it… hahah

I placed a warranty for my Bimini and boot cover a few weeks ago. Anyones guess if I have it my start of next season.

You guys were correct! Sam is truly great. He reached out to me with my build date (10/29) and expected delivery date. It amazes me with all the pressure these folks are under that they still are able to maintain such great customer service.

Back