Seat problem

Instigator

Reaction score
The seat bottom directly in front of the helm falls through to the storage area when sat on. the dealer replaced the original seat do to a crack but the new seat has the same problem with out the crack. Any ideas?

Could it be the seat base ?

Can you post a few pics?!?

Friends put the cover on and I’m 1500 miles north of my Benni so pictures will have to wait. I’m thinking the base could be warped Or the brackets on the bottom of the cushion are misplaced. Seems like an overall poor design.
im wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.

Or the seats are not being positioned properly when closed. Mine go down, then lift up front slightly, rear bracket goes under rear lip, drop front and push back at same time.

Friends put the cover on and I’m 1500 miles north of my Benni so pictures will have to wait. I’m thinking the base could be warped Or the brackets on the bottom of the cushion are misplaced. Seems like an overall poor design.
im wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.
Not sure about the poor design comment? By your comment you’re not even sure what the issue is, but it’s a poor design???

Or the seats are not being positioned properly when closed. Mine go down, then lift up front slightly, rear bracket goes under rear lip, drop front and push back at same time.
I’m talking about the seat bottom with out a hinge. It is removable

Yeah, pics would help. I’ve never seen a removable seat bottom in front of the helm on a Benni.

Back