seat straps

lakebum

Reaction score
I added a couple of pictures to the gallery. I guess I'm not smart enough to insert them here. If you have the lounge seats with the inclined seat backs maybe you have the same problem that I did opening the back for access to the trash can. The nylon strap was leftover from a lashing strap that I shortened for another purpose.

I wanted the screws to be above the drain trough so I measured the appropriate length and re-sealed the edges with heat and used two stainless screws with stainless finishing washers to attatch it. Hope this helps someone else.

Steve

I added a couple of pictures to the gallery. I guess I'm not smart enough to insert them here. If you have the lounge seats with the inclined seat backs maybe you have the same problem that I did opening the back for access to the trash can. The nylon strap was leftover from a lashing strap that I shortened for another purpose.

I wanted the screws to be above the drain trough so I measured the appropriate length and re-sealed the edges with heat and used two stainless screws with stainless finishing washers to attatch it. Hope this helps someone else.

Steve

Back