Side lights

gerry

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of the Bennington factory installed side lights ? Have not seen any installed on the boat except for the night pictures and you cannot see them very well. Where exactly are they installed. I heard the dealer installs them and that Bennington prewires them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mtudb24 is the only member that may have readily available pics of the lights. You may try PMing him.

we spoke already but for other member benefits. Yes, pre wired from bennington. Rope light are rectangular / square in construction. They run where the pontoon risers meet the deck under the rubrail. They go from the front of the pontoon splashfin all the way to where the pontoon ends in the stern. The wiring connectors are in the front and are tie strapped about every 8 inches or so in place. I have rough pics of them as boat is in storage but will try to post them for all to see

Todd

For some reason, I can't get photos of side light wiring to post. If anybody wants them, send me pm and your email and I'll send them to Todd

Back