Sony Rm-x60m remote display problem

jsur

Reaction score
So I have an interesting problem. I can control my head unit with my dash remote, but the screen is blank. It looks like there are two cords running from the remote to the head unit. I have disconnected and reconnected all the connections, but no luck with any display. Any ideas?

So I have an interesting problem. I can control my head unit with my dash remote, but the screen is blank. It looks like there are two cords running from the remote to the head unit. I have disconnected and reconnected all the connections, but no luck with any display. Any ideas?
Just a question, did it work before or have you changed head units?  The reason I ask is this is also a problem that happens when you change a head unit that is not compatible with the remotes, they work but cannot see the screen.

woodhog,

Beautiful boat you have.  Your picture kind of reminds me of an advertisement I saw for Harris Pontoon.  It was there best pontoon boat tied to a dock with the caption "You know you have made it", funny thing was 5 feet away at the dock was a huge Yacht.  I said to myself, no, that is the guy who has made it! :)

Tell the dealer to send you another radio if it's too far to drive.

I think it's connected by a 3.5mm pin to the back of the head unit. Might be loose?

There is a 3.5 plug that handles the controls and then a larger plug that is for the display.

Back