Stiletto Props

spinzone

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with these props? I've found an eBay dealer who's selling new at a super price.

Stiletto props are made by Precision Propeller Industries. They also make Turbo Props. I have one on my Maxum and very happy with it. I bought mine from Overtons.

My experience with Stiletto props has been positive. A very good stainless prop at an economical price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Thanks for the responses guys. Placed my order for 2 different sizes to test out. Hopefully I see some performance improvements to make it worthwhile.

They are still sitting in my garage. I had a new baby, became a VP of marketing, sold my home (today), moving to Charlotte,NC, paid for a 3rd tube, and negotiating for a 150hp Merc. Haven't had much time to get out. Might put them on the For Sale section for pennies in the dollar. Oh wait, we don't have one yet!

They are still sitting in my garage. I had a new baby, became a VP of marketing, sold my home (today), moving to Charlotte,NC, paid for a 3rd tube, and negotiating for a 150hp Merc. Haven't had much time to get out. Might put them on the For Sale section for pennies in the dollar. Oh wait, we don't have one yet!
You don't have much on your plate do you? Good luck with the move and new position.

Wish we had meet you and the family at the poker run in Cumberland. Best wishes for the next part of your lives.

Well, what sizes did you order and how much are you looking for? ;)

Back