Storage: Lake Havasu / Parker Az - Suggestions?

LaurencetheAdventurer

Reaction score
Hello, So I will be needing a place to store my Benny. Parker AZ is ideal, Lake Havasu City also works (generally stay at Havasu Springs, drive from the 10 freeway, but can loop around through needles instead). Called a dozen places and all filled, on wait lists. Given the heat, feel getting a place with a insulated roof and door best. Power for a trickle charger is a bonus, but can always pull the batteries for winter storage. Any recommendations? Thank you.

Last edited:
Issues we don't normally face up here in Michigan. There's a few folks on this site that boat in that area that might have some suggestions. Good luck!

Got my dock slip confirmed! Just need that Benny built now.

Attachments

• Doc Slip.png
    Doc Slip.png
    1 MB · Views: 12
Hey man, totally get the having everything ready for the boat when she is ready. Just like having the car set ready for my kid at the hospital ride home, need a place for the boat to sleep at night.
Right! You should see the closet I have FILLED with "stuff" for the boat and happy days on the lake!!!!

WIN! So that investment of calling about 20 storage facilities back in February, and sweet talking my way onto about 10 of their waiting lists (most would not even take new names), paid off today - got the call - a 13x45 space was available at one of the better, secure facilities (needed the extra length for the Stand Up Skis' & Trailer)! $315 per month - OUCH, but comfort knowing my Benny will have a safe and secure place to rest between outings over the "winter" months (will be in the water over the summer months). Now, I just need that Benny to show up....lol...any day.

Back