Store Issues

Butchkid

Reaction score
One suggestion that I would have is to add a link to the store that would allow you to see the status of your order. I ordered the new jackets on Dec 18th and I haven't heard anything. When I sign in to the store I can see the order and the date that I submitted it, but I can't see whether it is on back-order, shipped, canceled, whatever... The order number is 3651294. It appears to be a successful order.

Thanks Butch, we'll suggest this to our supplier (they manage the link) and also check on your order. TB

Thanks Butch, we'll suggest this to our supplier (they manage the link) and also check on your order. TB
Thanks. Got this back from my email inquiry. Interesting status. Even if they don't have a link to track the status and shipping, maybe if they had a process to automatically notify customers when orders are delayed for one reason or another. We are almost a month into this and I'm betting that if I wouldn't have inquired, they wouldn't have sent this status.

Hello,

Your order is in process, however it is on hold at this time. We are waiting for approval from Bennington to proceed with the production of this item. We are hoping to be able to proceed later this week. We are sorry for the delay and will make sure your order ships as soon as we can. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Sullivan Group, Inc

service@sullivangroupusa.com

Ph: 574-773-2108

Fax: 574-773-2001

800-237-3948

Thanks. Got this back from my email inquiry. Interesting status. Even if they don't have a link to track the status and shipping, maybe if they had a process to automatically notify customers when orders are delayed for one reason or another. We are almost a month into this and I'm betting that if I wouldn't have inquired, they wouldn't have sent this status.

Hello,

Your order is in process, however it is on hold at this time. We are waiting for approval from Bennington to proceed with the production of this item. We are hoping to be able to proceed later this week. We are sorry for the delay and will make sure your order ships as soon as we can. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Sullivan Group, Inc

service@sullivangroupusa.com

Ph: 574-773-2108

Fax: 574-773-2001

800-237-3948
Hi Butch, this one is our fault. We wanted to approve a new stitch pattern for our gear and we didn't it done prior to the holiday shutdown. We just got it straightened out with the supplier and we'll be back on track. Normal turnaround time on in-stock items is 24 hours. The jackets are custom order and will normally take 7-10 days. We'll have them add that statement to the jacket so expectations are met next time. We're sorry about the delay...hope these were not Christmas presents! We asked about an order "status" reply but it doesn't sound like we'll get it. TB

Back