Sunday Night Football. Lets go Lions

mtudb24

Reaction score
Good first half from the Lions Gotta step it up in the 2nd half though.

Attachments

• Lions vs rams.jpg
    Lions vs rams.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 9
That was an exciting game to kick off the season. Nail bitter! Nerve racking 4th quarter. Good to see us pull it back together when the game was on the line in regulation and to finish it off in OT.

They better get their S**t together ,they did not play the way they are capable of . There are good and bad points to not playing in the preseason, or all that Super Bowl talk is going to their heads .

To be honest with you "Michiganders" I picked LA in this football pool I'm in. When LA scored that Touchdown to go up 24-17 I thought that was it! But a penalty brought it back and after a FG the score was 20-17. Of course Detroit tied it up and then rammed the football down the Rams throat in OT! Why am I bringing this up??? I was the only one out of 18 people (who were tied for most wins) to pick LA and I would have won the pool outright without the MNF game! Damn Detroit! Ha!

To be honest with you "Michiganders" I picked LA in this football pool I'm in. When LA scored that Touchdown to go up 24-17 I thought that was it! But a penalty brought it back and after a FG the score was 20-17. Of course Detroit tied it up and then rammed the football down the Rams throat in OT! Why am I bringing this up??? I was the only one out of 18 people (who were tied for most wins) to pick LA and I would have won the pool outright without the MNF game! Damn Detroit! Ha!
Campbell is out there biting Knee caps. HAHHAHAHHAA
It was a fantastic game and could have gone either way. Even Dan said if they had lost, it would have been a gut punch and would be hard to overcome.
I still have no ill will to Stafford. He's a competitor and lays it all out on the line. Gotta respect that.

Campbell is out there biting Knee caps. HAHHAHAHHAA
It was a fantastic game and could have gone either way. Even Dan said if they had lost, it would have been a gut punch and would be hard to overcome.
I still have no ill will to Stafford. He's a competitor and lays it all out on the line. Gotta respect that.
Plus Goff is a very capable Quarterback!

Back