Table Storage on LX W/ 2 Captain Chairs

LaurencetheAdventurer

Reaction score
I have 2 tables, one for the front and and one for the rear bench - they work great. Normally the front is always up, but the rear generally just for lunch or dinner. Our boat is 5 hours from home, so we store a lot of gear. Found this little storage spot for the two tables, using a nylon strap and clip, plus a rubber spacer used for rack mounts. Provides a quick and easy place to get these put away when needed between the SB and Cup Holder!

Attachments

• Table Storage.jpg
    Table Storage.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Table Storage2.jpg
    Table Storage2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 81
Nice storage solution! On our last boat the table was always in it's spot for meals/card games/ etc. In the occasion we took the table out we put it in the changing room area over the engine which was huge!

I have 2 tables, one for the front and and one for the rear bench - they work great. Normally the front is always up, but the rear generally just for lunch or dinner. Our boat is 5 hours from home, so we store a lot of gear. Found this little storage spot for the two tables, using a nylon strap and clip, plus a rubber spacer used for rack mounts. Provides a quick and easy place to get these put away when needed between the SB and Cup Holder!
Larry, you're way too organized! ;)

Larry, you're way too organized! ;)
More like too much S#$* - LOL. Being 5 hours from the boat, we have that Benny LOADED!!!!

We’ve never used our table. It sits in storage at the cottage. Sometimes I forget we even have it, along with our bow gate seat that sits in the guest bedroom. The things you think you’ll want vs. what you actually use are not always the same thing. However, a bit part of that is we are lakeside. So when we are going to eat, hangout at a table, we do that on our deck lakeside instead of the boat. If we trailered to other lakes, I could see breaking it out and using it.

Back