TB help!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey TB, I'm sure you guys are still quite busy finishing up with the show, so I understand if it takes a bit to get back to me, Is there any way to add a tower to a 2012 2275RCW? The wife keeps asking if anyone has said anything about if it can be done. I realize some things would need to be changed out/parts bought to make it happen, but just wondering if it's possible or if it would cost me so much to do it that way that I might as well but a new boat! You can pm me too if you'd prefer. Thanks!

Derrick

Hey TB, I'm sure you guys are still quite busy finishing up with the show, so I understand if it takes a bit to get back to me, Is there any way to add a tower to a 2012 2275RCW? The wife keeps asking if anyone has said anything about if it can be done. I realize some things would need to be changed out/parts bought to make it happen, but just wondering if it's possible or if it would cost me so much to do it that way that I might as well but a new boat! You can pm me too if you'd prefer. Thanks!

Derrick
A "Tower", are you trying to see Russia ?

Hi Derrick, sorry to report that sport arches and towers cannot be "retrofitted". You can imagine the reinforcement that goes under the deck for these pieces, and we cannot guarantee any workmanship other than our own. Also, the upholstery has to be changed out! I see a new boat in your future :)

Hi Derrick, sorry to report that sport arches and towers cannot be "retrofitted". You can imagine the reinforcement that goes under the deck for these pieces, and we cannot guarantee any workmanship other than our own. Also, the upholstery has to be changed out! I see a new boat in your future :)
Just so you know, my wife swore at you when I told her! hahaha

Derrick

I had asked a question tied into another babbling post, you might have missed it, so ill ask it here, is there anyway you can tell me the height of the tower from the top of the deck/carpet to the highest point in the upright and folded position? Please and SUPER thank-you!

Derrick

Last edited by a moderator:
is there anyway you can tell me the height of the tower from the top of the deck/carpet to the highest point in the upright and folded position? Please and SUPER thank-you!

Derrick
Just re-issuing this question in hopes of an answer. Please and thank-you!

Derrick

I'm trying to see if there is a new boat in my future, but NEED height measurement! Do you even have the height when in upright position? Is it plausible to undo those couple of allan bolts to get it in and out of garage door? I need some help ASAP if I have any chance of selling my boat this year to order another!! Thanks for reading. Do any members on here have the original tower? Can you tell me what the height from the carpet/deck to the highest point of the tower is? Thanks

Derrick

I'm trying to see if there is a new boat in my future, but NEED height measurement! Do you even have the height when in upright position? Is it plausible to undo those couple of allan bolts to get it in and out of garage door? I need some help ASAP if I have any chance of selling my boat this year to order another!! Thanks for reading. Do any members on here have the original tower? Can you tell me what the height from the carpet/deck to the highest point of the tower is? Thanks

Derrick
Might be faster to get your dealer on this one, the thought of a late season boat sale should be motivation enough, or call Bennington customer service direct.

Derrick
From the deck to the highest point on the tower is 86". The tower is removable!

From the deck to the highest point on the tower is 86". The tower is removable!
How easily removed? Just thinking obviously there are wires going up for the speakers and light. Just trying to figure out the pro's and con's. Might be a pain to completely unhook wiring harness and remove everyone I take the boat out. What are your thoughts? How easy is it to remove?

Derrick

How easily removed? Just thinking obviously there are wires going up for the speakers and light. Just trying to figure out the pro's and con's. Might be a pain to completely unhook wiring harness and remove everyone I take the boat out. What are your thoughts? How easy is it to remove?

Derrick
Derrick,

I believe it is just 4 large allen bolts from what I saw, intended for in and out of seasonal storage, not a regular every trip thing. I'm not sure about the wiring, though I would think they use those fancy connectors for convenience.

Tom

Derrick, it shouldn't be too hard to remove or maybe fold down and the wiring should just be a plug as was stated. Are you thinking about a new boat or a mod for your now boat? On another forum they were discussing wake towers and there's a company that makes them for toons. I'll look for the link. .

Found it: Wake Tower

Last edited by a moderator:
Contemplating selling my boat with 25 hours on it and ordering basically the same boat with the tower! Haha

Derrick

Contemplating selling my boat with 25 hours on it and ordering basically the same boat with the tower! Haha

Derrick
And maybe a 250 SHO because that tower is going to slow it down, he he B)

And maybe a 250 SHO because that tower is going to slow it down, he he B)
Well I'd be fibbing if I said it hadn't crossed me mind! Not sure though, the 200 is plenty of power and regular fuel, not sure. Of course it's about the bragging rights too!

Derrick

Back