Texoma bound for the weekend.

amr7333

Reaction score
Well, we made the decision to get away for a couple of days. We are headed to Lake Texoma for a short getaway.

I will check on the cows and their water today. After that, they will be on their own for a few days as there is no one around but me. They will be ok. Every pasture we have has two sources of water. If they get out(usually not a problem), we have good neighbors for the most part.

The wife has a nail appointment in the morning. After that, we are Oklahoma City bound to have the boat serviced at the dealer. Then on to the lake.

I have no idea where we are staying when we get there. Another couple secured lodging. Will probably tour some parts of the lake we have not seen. Naturally, we will have to spend a little time at the islands.

We will be on the water probably friday afternoon and again saturday. After that, we may stay through sunday or we may start home. It all depends on how much fun we are having.

Our summer has started. We will start spending weekends at our home lake. Isn't summer a great time to be alive?

Happy boating.

andy

I'm jealous! I will be finishing up a home project, new deck, siding, sliding door etc. The painters will be there tuesday, so it's got to get done!

Then, i have had the materials for underskinning our toon made up, that's supposed to happen this weekend as well! [i'll post pics of that project]

You just go ahead and have some fun, we'll get out there someday :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it was a short weekend but, just to let everyone know, we made it home safe and sound. Everything went well and a good time was had by all in our group.

andy

Back