Toonmate ultimate pontoon guard

Not familiar with that product. How about posting a link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems a bit bulky and pricey.

This is just my Opinion.

These things are stupid. Why! Because when I bought them I thought they were a bumper you could leave out. I thought you could mount them and not have to bring them back into the boat. Wrong I mean to be fair yes you can leave them out. But you will be splashing so much water in the boat you will wish you had brought them in. 

This is what happens. When they are installed and your underway they create a giant wave catching Device that funnels water directly into your boat when you hit wakes on the lake. 

Now if your lake is a 5mph lake and your not gonna experience other people's wakes these bumpers are awesome. Solid and sturdy. Yes they are big yes they are bulky but if you mount them and never have to remove them because ur in a 5mph lake the what does it matter.  But in fortunately in real world conditions they suck. They should make them so they can be mounted and then they swing up so they are not catching waves.

Bought them for a raft up.  They are terrible.  Would not stay attached when the the other toon rocked.  Put in garage and will never use again

Back