Trash Cans?

Thomas Sayle

Reaction score
So I want to put a trash can or two on my new Bennington. I was thinking about using the flip up backrest storage area to accomplish this.

Anyone built something that fits inside those? Or, what do you guys do for trash can?

So I want to put a trash can or two on my new Bennington. I was thinking about using the flip up backrest storage area to accomplish this.

Anyone built something that fits inside those? Or, what do you guys do for trash can?

This is what we did. 3M hooks

Yup H260, that's the one that came with my boat

We have two small plastic waste cans that work well with the plastic grocery bags as in the pic that Semper showed. We have them in the flip up backrest compartment.

We do the same thing. Trash can under the back rest. One note, people were lifting the seat back by putting their hand between tucks and lifting. Ended up pulling the upholstery loose. Bennington replaced it.

I make sure no one does that any more.

^^what H2G0 said... but I got mine from Lowes or Home Depot or Target or Wal-Mart.... I can't remember but it fits and works great. add: At the beginning of the year I throw about 10 empty bags on the bottom so I'll always have the "next one" ready to go.

Last edited:
We also have a fishing boat that we love taking out of Toronto in the summers, and having something creative and easy to use it's really important. I mean, there's not a lot of space, and the 3M hooks worked quite well for us too. Of course, it would be great to have huge bins like those I got for my home from https://www.186needabin.com/service-areas/bin-rental-toronto/ when I was renovating and had to throw a huge amount of garbage, but you work with what you have when it comes to such limited spaces.

Last edited:
We also have a fishing boat that we love taking out of Toronto in the summers, and having something creative and easy to use it's really important. I mean, there's not a lot of space, and the 3M hooks worked quite well for us too. Of course, it would be great to have huge bins like those I got for my home from https://www.186needabin.com/service-areas/bin-rental-toronto/ when I was renovating and had to throw a huge amount of garbage, but you work with what you have when it comes to such limited spaces.
My brother would need such a service as he lives in Canada. Thanks for sharing!

Back