Value of your boat

Runway04

Reaction score
Building a new model for next spring. Need to sell my 2007 2250 rl. How do I find the best price to sell the boat? Book value and what it will sell for are two different things. In my neck of the woods, mentioning a pontoon for sale gets the talk going.

Building a new model for next spring. Need to sell my 2007 2250 rl. How do I find the best price to sell the boat? Book value and what it will sell for are two different things. In my neck of the woods, mentioning a pontoon for sale gets the talk going.
NADA boats are a good starting/reference point. It seems with the market these days you can pretty much name your price. Good clean used boats are a hot commodity right now! Where is your neck of the woods?!?

NADA boats are a good starting/reference point. It seems with the market these days you can pretty much name your price. Good clean used boats are a hot commodity right now! Where is your neck of the woods?!?
Central Mass. Webster Lake. Very busy here. Want to see it go pretty quick but not give it away either.

Also search internet but as others said it’s a sellers market so start high

Central Mass. Webster Lake. Very busy here. Want to see it go pretty quick but not give it away either.
That's right I forgot it was Webster Lake. We discussed that before. Is there a Benny dealer on that Lake?!? If there is ask them what a good retail price would be on your boat. Not trade in price but a good retail price! Then go from there!

That's right I forgot it was Webster Lake. We discussed that before. Is there a Benny dealer on that Lake?!? If there is ask them what a good retail price would be on your boat. Not trade in price but a good retail price! Then go from there!
This is a great idea. My dealership gave me guidance when we sold our covered lift after adding Sea Legs in 2019.

I thought it seemed a bit high for a used lift, but they said for a 2 year old lift in great shape like ours with all its bells and whistles, to start at that and go down from there if it doesn’t sell.

Sold the dang thing in 5 days posted on Craigslist and FB Marketplace at the price they suggested. They‘ll know the local market and can probably give you a great estimate for listing it.

Back