Wakeboard Mount

Michael Joseph

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions for a wakeboard
mount on the boat. I’m thinking possibly on the tow bar. Options for inside the boat are welcomed as well. I have a wakeboard and a Zupboard.

Looking for suggestions for a wakeboard
mount on the boat. I’m thinking possibly on the tow bar. Options for inside the boat are welcomed as well. I have a wakeboard and a Zupboard.
Did you every come up with anything? I have been contemplating the same question and looking at fabricating a bracket that would simply hang from the side rails and be stored when not in use, secure the bottom with a Bimini Top Pin to a bottom rail - I could put 2 wakeboards on each side of me benny (one per bracket: front & back), or maybe even 2 wakeboards on one and a SUP on the other.

I finally found a solution! Mine arrives on Thursday.

That is sweet - but then I remember - many of the Benny's don't have an exposed tube, and I wonder if they are strong enough - keep us posted!

Very Nice! We were looking at one very similar to yours last year but it attached to the tow bar instead. My adult kids ski/wakeboard only once or twice a year now. So when they come we just put them in the area between the Captains chair and outer panel. Fits perfectly. Post pics after you install it.......

I received my rack today. I don’t have my boat here to try it out but the rail spacing is exactly 1.25” so it should fit well. Overall, I would say this rack is outstanding. It’s solidly built and not too heavy.

Attachments

• AB26221B-078A-498F-9445-B2C44FCF4055.jpeg
    AB26221B-078A-498F-9445-B2C44FCF4055.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 30
I received my rack today. I don’t have my boat here to try it out but the rail spacing is exactly 1.25” so it should fit well. Overall, I would say this rack is outstanding. It’s solidly built and not too heavy.
Did the wakeboard rack end up working for your pontoon? I’m looking for solutions for our boat. Does your boat cover still snap on?

Here are some pictures of my system - it was a bit of work....but they work great (you just have to make sure the Railblaza is attached properly - I lost one board, racks and all). SeaDoo came out with a new rack system for their pontoon - waiting to find one in a store to see if it is adaptable.

Attachments

• Wakeboard Rack SeaDoo.png
    Wakeboard Rack SeaDoo.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Pontoon Rack RailBlaza Systems.pdf
    497.6 KB · Views: 11
Back