Wanted to be first

amr7333

Reaction score
Like the title says, I wanted to be the first to post in this section of the forum. I live in Texas between Amarillo, TX and Oklahoma City, OK. I boat in Oklahoma. Looking for others from my part of the country to join in and make this an interesting place to frequent.

Hi Guys, we live in northeast Kansas, just west of Kansas City. We have a choice of a couple of lakes close by, Clinton lake here in Lawrence, or Perry lake a few miles to the north. We prefer Perry, it's much larger and has way better camping sites. Clinton is good for an afternoon on the seadoo's, but it gets pretty crowded with the folks from the KC area. So anyone else out there in our area?

Hi All (esp. "Butchkid") - I live in far north Fort Worth/Keller area. I trailer my boat and have gone to Lake Grapevine mainly and Joe Pool Lake a couple of times. Although Grapevine is small, it is the closest and the ramp I use is only one mile from my wife's work - plus the ramp fee is only $5. Like you, I think Texoma sounds like it would be a great place to go. Also need to check out Ray Roberts. Other than the traffic problems, I think we have a lot of good choices in the DFW area.

Hey Butch Kid and Friar, I live on Texoma and truley enjoy it. My wife and I both agree that the size of the lake offers many boating amenities. Even on busy holiday weekends if you want you can find a secluded cove with little or no traffic. I definitely recommend the short drive north.

Hello everyone. I live just south of KC. Boat at Truman Lake in Missouri. Been to Texoma once really nice lake. Looking forward to being apart of this forum.

Hi Boomer, do you live in Stilwell KS? Between Tonganoxie and Lawrence? Just curios, we live in Lawrence.
I am in Olathe, and boat at Pomona Lake most of the time. Planning a few outings to Pomme, Lake of the Ozarks and Perry. So we will see if we can sync up with others once dates are set.

Steve

Back