Warranty Registration

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
R

Retired Team Member1

Has your dealer completed the online warranty registration process for your new Bennington? Without registration, you have no warranty coverage. With it, you are good to go. Peace of mind is a valuable asset!

Registration is a dealer-only process. Please confirm your warranty registration when you take delivery of your new boat!

Has your dealer completed the online warranty registration process for your new Bennington? Without registration, you have no warranty coverage. With it, you are good to go. Peace of mind is a valuable asset!

Registration is a dealer-only process. Please confirm your warranty registration when you take delivery of your new boat!
How do i confirm that the registration was completed for my warranty? Is there still an extension to my warranty if i register as a member of Club Bennington?

I called my dealer and told them that I wanted an email confirmation that I had the extended warranty on both, the boat and the motor. They did so, and those emails are printed and placed in my safe with the other boat related papers.

I called Yamaha directly on the motor warranty and they confirmed.

Back