What is the HP for 2014 22SLX

Does any one know what the maximum allowable hp is for a 22 ft. 2014 Bennington SLX. It currently has a 115hp Evinrude ETec
It depends on which pontoon hull that it has - a few different options.

However, you should have a capacity plate near your throttle/helm on the fencing. It lists maximum HP of the boat, as well maximum number of people and weight that the boat can carry. Hope this is helpful and you find it easily.

The capacity tag should be next to the captains seat , If it is missing you can contact Bennington ,with the link below .
Be sure to include your Hull ID

My Benny actually had the incorrect capacity sticker when delivered. If in doubt, email your Hull ID to Bennington Marine and they can confirm the HP limit. They sent me the correct sticker in a few days.

If you have a dual pontoon (tradutional pontoon hull) I’d image you have the correct capacity sticker and motor limit: 115Hp.

It’s rare to have an incorrect one, but it happens. I have an incorrect one, but know my correct rating and wouldn’t change my set up anyway, so I haven’t ever bothered getting it corrected/replaced. I just wish my incorrect sticker were accurate, as it’d be an even better hull with better motor options. LOL

Back