What is the meaning behind your username?

Rockie69

Reaction score
My username is a combination of my favorite baseball team (I thought it would be cool to follow a team from their inception), and the 69 is representative of my birth year. My dream car is any muscle car from 69.

I look forward to hearing your comments and reasons.

-Jared

cwag= carl wagner, 911= I used to work for Porsche. I've had this username since the 90's (when I worked).    :p

Jack is my name ,M is my middle initial

Last edited:
Bamaman--because we live right on the Tennessee River in Alabama.  I would have preferred to have been Tennesseeman since I'm really from Nashville, but the name is just too long.

T20LakeDude = River Marker T20 - Where I have a LAKE House and Dog's middle name is DUDE!

Bamaman--because we live right on the Tennessee River in Alabama.  I would have preferred to have been Tennesseeman since I'm really from Nashville, but the name is just too long.
We were just down there playing golf on the RTJ golf course at Muscle Shoals.   It was 40 and 25 mph winds.  Coming up 18 there were white caps on the river.  Looked like a great place to boat on.  

Spent a "wonderful" year in Iraq with the US Army and we had a 1969 Chevelle. Sold the car to build a house last year

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
ct0218------My initials, CT, and my wife and I were married on 2/18 in 1968--46 years.

Lakeliving-I live on a lake and love every minute of it!

8 grand kids. Just recently found out I might need to change it to 9 Grand.

Wife's name is Kay. Mine's Dan. 

Initial of my first name Drew and last name Jackson

Simply my name - Mike Swift

Great thread. I'm going to have to start this on my site. The members of my site call the place BCP (Backcountry Post) and my first name is Nick. Over there I just go by Nick. 

RREAUME

First name Roy

Last name Reaume

Back