What's New For 2022 Model Year

JBski

Administrator
Reaction score

Here are just a few of the highlights of what's new and coming to a Bennington dealer near you. Follow us on social media or check back for even more updates in the coming months.
whats-new-bennington-2022-xxs.jpg

All-New Q Line Exterior​

The unmistakable silhouette of the Q line gets even better with an all-new sleek exterior featuring intergraded docking and navigation lights.
Link: Build Your New Q Model

1-standard-beam-twin-engine-models-xxs.jpg

Standard-Beam Twin Engine Models​

The wait is over. Bennington's legendary twin-engine performance is now available in several new 8'-6" wide models within the R, RX, Q, & QX Lines. ESP comes standard with all standard-beam twin-engine floorplans.

2-lx-glass-windscreen-xxs.jpg

LX Glass Windscreen​

The optional custom-designed glass windscreen adds even more comfort and style to your LX.

3-swingback-dinette-configuration-xxs.jpg

Swingback Dinette Configuration​

Our popular dinette option is now available on several Swingback models. You can have it all with a comfortable space for socializing at the dinette and still be able to relax on the Swingback lounger.
pillowtop-upholstery-xxs.gif

SX Pillowtop Furniture​

For 2022, the SX Pillowtop furniture option has thicker foam and an all-new design. Choose from a variety of coordinating colors to add to the lumbar straps, piping, and embroidery to add the perfect amount of flair to your Bennington.

gate-glide-med.gif

Gate Glide​

Loading or unloading for your day on the water is even easier with the all-new Bennington Gate Glide smoothly opening and holding the gate. Included as standard equipment on the port gate on the L, R, & Q Series, optional on the S series.

7-stowable-bow-sunshade-xxs.jpg

Stowable Bow Sunshade​

This easy-up, easy-down stowable sunshade is a great way to get a little reprieve from the sun while enjoying your day on the water. Available on all arch and TopDeck models, the black stowable sunshade is also retrofittable should you want to add it to your current Bennington.

8-dual-electric-power-bimini-xxs.jpg

Dual Electric Power Bimini​

Tired of Velcro and zippers to deploy your bimini? These dual electric power biminis operate independently, each with its own switch for easy access to shade. Cable stays and trailering struts come standard on select models in our SX-RX Sport lines.

9-top-deck-xxs.jpg

Top Deck​

Your day on the water just got better! No one can resist a waterslide, not to mention the additional space and shade the top deck provides. A wide stable footprint provides stability, and easy access to the Top deck is available on select SX and L models.

10-fastback-pod-refresh-xxs.jpg

Fastback Pod Refresh​

Updated lines on the R - QX Fastback pods include black mesh and a stainless steel bevel detail that highlights well with the RGB lighting.

11-console-pocket-xxs.jpg

Console Pocket​

Keep your beverage handy at the helm and stow your phone out of the sun with the console pocket. Color-matched to your interior color and available on all consoles with a binnacle arm.

12-lockable-glovebox-xxs.jpg

Lockable Glovebox​

In answer to customer feedback, we now offer a lockable glovebox under the steering wheel on our SV-L Lines. This glovebox is completely enclosed and secure even from the back of the console.

benny-clip-md.gif

Benny Quick Fender Latch​

Easy to install and custom-designed for the Bennington rail system, Benny Clips are lightweight, durable and its low profile design ensures no added wear on mooring covers. The Benny clip latch easily slides on and off to secure your fenders and protect your boat. This kit is available in black or silver, shipped loose so that you can optimize the 4 to 6 post locations for your dock.

14-stern-jump-seat-xxs.jpg

Stern Jump Seat​

Get a better view of the action in the water with the stern jump seat. Available on several S Series models with carry on fuel, and speakers are optional.

15-portable-cup-holder-pocket-xxs.jpg

Portable Cup Holder Pocket​

Beverage and phone, two things you need easy access to; our portable cupholders accomplish that. They go where you go, and now include a mesh pocket to slide your phone in for safekeeping while you enjoy your day on the water.

16-ski-tow-mounter-bar-table-xxs.jpg

Ski Tow Mounted Bar Table​

Extend your entertainment space onto the back deck! The ski tow mounted bar table stows away during watersports, then easily clips into place when you need more space for snacks and drinks.

What's New 2022 Link: https://www.benningtonmarine.com/en-us/whats-new-with-bennington/

Nice!!!! Can the Gate Glide and Console Pocket be added to a 2021 SX21 through the dealer? I would like to add both of those to mine.

Not to pat myself on the back but my custom build with the dinette table on the swingback was supposedly the first ever to do it (according to engineering). That would be cool if mine was the inspiration to that new option!

I would almost bet real money that yours was the inspiration for it!

Nice!!!! Can the Gate Glide and Console Pocket be added to a 2021 SX21 through the dealer? I would like to add both of those to mine.
I had a couple similar thoughts myself. I would think so In both cases. Simple screw in items.

I even bet that locked glove box can be added at dealer to older models. Shouldn’t involve more than cutting the correct size hole with a template through the helm, and installing it.

Nice upgrades. Bennington always setting the bar higher.

Not to pat myself on the back but my custom build with the dinette table on the swingback was supposedly the first ever to do it (according to engineering). That would be cool if mine was the inspiration to that new option!
Go ahead pat yourself on the back! You should get a royalty for every model they sell!

Go ahead pat yourself on the back! You should get a royalty for every model they sell!

I think what's unique about the Bennington owners community (and the forum members in particular) is that there are some real passionate and discerning enthusiasts who care about the details. If they aren't already doing it Bennington/Polaris could really benefit by leveraging community feedback to make a more functional and competitive boat. Not to say we are more qualified than their designers but we are a diverse group of product testers in essence and have a wealth of knowledge. I'm sure most folks here would be happy to share their ideas!

I think what's unique about the Bennington owners community (and the forum members in particular) is that there are some real passionate and discerning enthusiasts who care about the details. If they aren't already doing it Bennington/Polaris could really benefit by leveraging community feedback to make a more functional and competitive boat. Not to say we are more qualified than their designers but we are a diverse group of product testers in essence and have a wealth of knowledge. I'm sure most folks here would be happy to share their ideas!
We were actually interested in the Swingback model initially. But the entertainment model was/is more practical for us. We have a comfortable place to eat our meals and play cards/games with whoever we are hanging out with. We actually had to choose between the two. You just put them together! Plus you ordered your boat right?!?

We were actually interested in the Swingback model initially. But the entertainment model was/is more practical for us. We have a comfortable place to eat our meals and play cards/games with whoever we are hanging out with. We actually had to choose between the two. You just put them together! Plus you ordered your boat right?!?
Correct, custom order.

It all started because I couldn't get my "dream boat" (24' Yellowfin CC) given my kids are still a little young, so I focused on pontoons. Looked at the Angler Qwest stuff initially since most of my use was fishing related, but it did not seem as well-built or thought out as Bennington or Manitou. Manitou then was eliminated due to dealer network being sparse and having less options. Bennington checked every box!

I tried to cram all my needs into the custom build - swingback for the wife and kids, entertainment table for guests and more open bow for fishing/trolling motor. For the most part it turned out well, and if I were to do it over I'd only make a few tweaks. Was really a pleasure working with the dealer and design team to make it all happen.

Back