What's your favorite addition to your Bennington?

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
I haven't added much yet, but so far, my favorite two additions are the new perimeter lighting and the new 4 blade prop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides a new marina ,

http://www.aocoolers.com/

12canvasred.jpg

Power steering!

Express Package with underdeck wave shield

EZ Fenders

Additional LED lights

I haven't got it yet, but I'm fixing to get some aluminum sheeting for the underbelly. I want to smooth out my ride.

Haven't really added anything but my Scotty mounts. I like them cause there's so many different things they make to go in them. Rod holders, drink holders, camera mounts, bait tables, etc....

My PTEM Edge mirror...........and a new lake for my Benny!!!

Haven't really added anything but my Scotty mounts. I like them cause there's so many different things they make to go in them. Rod holders, drink holders, camera mounts, bait tables, etc....
You have just about talked me in to getting those things. They do look very handy. Just place them in various spots and boom, you have what you need when you need it. How many do you have on your boat?

SemperFi, I just looked in your gallery but couldn't find a pix of the Scotty Mounts.  Wasn't it you that posted a picture of the Go Pro?  was that a Scotty Mount holding it?

Anchor Winch - after a long day on the lake it sure beats pulling up a 100' of line and having to put it up. If you are by yourself it is very handy.

gallery_6412_859_1641869.jpg

Anchor Winch - after a long day on the lake it sure beats pulling up a 100' of line and having to put it up. If you are by yourself it is very handy.

gallery_6412_859_1641869.jpg
Very nice! Do those have an auto stop or do you have to be sure to shut them down precisely when the anchor hits?

One other question/comment about that set up; There's restaurant on our reservoir that allows the boat to pull up to the dock, but pontoon boats have to pull up bow first, all others have to pull up stern first (no parallel parking). The dock is where the platform of my boat is almost level with the dock surface, so as much as I would love to have one of those, I'd constantly be afraid of getting it torn off by a dock somewhere. Have you seen that you have to be really careful with that?  

Last edited by a moderator:
They do have an autostop and also a drift feature you can turn on that will let out and retract line as you set. You can mount the front where it will flip up but I have two large buoy's that I put in the front if I have to pull up to a dock. I will usually try to tie off to the side dock if available where it will not let the boat go all the way up to the dock on the front. I have seen other boats with the winch mounted on the back deck. It should work just as well on the back or front. It is work it. It also has a remote switch mounted in the dask. You can run it at the winch or at the dash.

CTays, that's definitely a very neat application! Thanks for sharing.

Boom boom!

gallery_696_367_1282727.jpg

And

gallery_696_367_1283332.jpg

(I tried Gee's way of posting pics! Hopefully it works)

Back