Where are the cupholders on SXSRC?

tobefriend

Reaction score
Put my order in for SXSRC last week. Built my boat online and sent order to local dealer.

Did not realize until a week later that the SX model has cupholders only on the helm. Only option for cupholders is the portable seat holders (which I do not like and aren't used on my current boat).

The build program online did not even show the S-Premium models (which have integrated cupholders on all the seating). I've been on Bennington site and cannot see how to build a SX-Premium model.

Dealer said order cannot be changed.

I had deleted the rectangle table on my order since I assumed the boat (even cheap models from other makers have cupholders all over cabin).

I asked dealer to add the table back on, and was told nothing on my order could be changed, not even an add-on.

Does anybody know what full price for the rectangle table will be? I am waiting for dealer to get back to me with price (I am sure it won't be $91, what I saved with deleting it).

I have changed orders up until the factory had given my dealer a production date .

I have changed orders up until the factory had given my dealer a production date .
Dealer says its already "in queue" and furniture, etc has already been ordered. Just find it difficult to believe a rectangle table cannot be added.

Dealer says its already "in queue" and furniture, etc has already been ordered. Just find it difficult to believe a rectangle table cannot be added.
Wow, a week old order already in Que!? Must have been a pre-order. I added a table after, dealer install. I had them install two pole holders - so I can move the table from front to back.

Yes, I am excited about that. Told may have by middle May….I like your idea of 2 pole holders.

Just upset that the Bennington Build site didn’t show ALL the options

Seems like built in cup holders would be a standard option given Bennington quality focus IMO.

Seems like built in cup holders would be a standard option given Bennington quality focus IMO.
There are, on S model, on the helm and table only. Been that way forever. Certain models have some other holders such as the fishing, swing back and quad bench models.

When possible it is always nice to work with a dealership in advance, set eyes on models, features, etc… I know we tweaked a number of items on our order in 2017 after cross comparing features and models in person, looking over color and fabric samples on site, etc…

As to the OP, congratulations on your upcoming boat and summer. I can appreciate this snafu is frustrating, but hopefully once you get it, all of this washes away while you enjoy it on the water. The removable cup holders might not be what you wanted, but they’ll get the job done, and offer flexibility. They also don’t take up too much space to stow away when not in use.. Hopefully they can meet your needs.

If so inclined, share pictures of it when it comes in. We all love checking out everyone’s new Bennington‘s.

When possible it is always nice to work with a dealership in advance, set eyes on models, features, etc… I know we tweaked a number of items on our order in 2017 after cross comparing features and models in person, looking over color and fabric samples on site, etc…

As to the OP, congratulations on your upcoming boat and summer. I can appreciate this snafu is frustrating, but hopefully once you get it, all of this washes away while you enjoy it on the water. The removable cup holders might not be what you wanted, but they’ll get the job done, and offer flexibility. They also don’t take up too much space to stow away when not in use.. Hopefully they can meet your needs.

If so inclined, share pictures of it when it comes in. We all love checking out everyone’s new Bennington‘s.
Look forward to sharing!

Crazy thing is, we have 12 on ours, but none on front loungers??? We got the portable ones but never used them.

Back