Where did you put your boat name?

EricZ5

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - My wife and I are trying to figure out the best spot to put our boat name on our 2575 RCW. Does anyone have any pictures of where they placed the name on there boat particularly on an R series? - Thanks, Eric

I was wondering where to sign my Bennie. Difficult with the fence. Sign is a good Idea, never thought of that.

Did you make the brackets to support the sign yourself or are they purchasable someplace?
Couple of pieces of 1" wide aluminum purchased from Home Depot cut and bent to size then drilled and mounted with SS screws...

gallery_381_69_504354.jpg

I had my name and registration numbers painted on. The paint and font style matches the Bennington style, so it looks like it is part of the boat.

I had my name and registration numbers painted on. The paint and font style matches the Bennington style, so it looks like it is part of the boat.
That looks real nice. Matching it to look like Bennington was a very good idea. Does anyone know rhe name of the font? The picture is such a closeup that i am having a little trouble telling exactly where you did this

Sweet!!

Very, very nice...! Wish my S series had the space to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
What font style is that?

It was hand painted by a painter that does this for a living for boats. I think the boat name and the registration numbers on each side of the boat cost a total of around 400 deer. If you are in the northern part of IL I can provide you the contact information.

Regarding the placement of the name, the name is placed on the back right panel of the toon. On the GCW I have the rear loungers with the gate in the middle, so the back right panel made the most sense.

I get alot of compliments on how well it matches the gold lettering that is on the GCW.

It was hand painted by a painter that does this for a living for boats. I think the boat name and the registration numbers on each side of the boat cost a total of around 400 deer. If you are in the northern part of IL I can provide you the contact information.

Regarding the placement of the name, the name is placed on the back right panel of the toon. On the GCW I have the rear loungers with the gate in the middle, so the back right panel made the most sense.

I get alot of compliments on how well it matches the gold lettering that is on the GCW.

Back