Where does it go?

Bill1031

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was looking this topic up and found this forum. I have owned my 2275RLI w/ESP since Jan/10. We really love the ride and is a pleasure to take other out on. My first pontoon. Had bowriders and small cruisers but this has been by far the easiest to care for and enjoy. I have a question as I keep it in a slip that raises and is not possible to go under the boat and inspect. On the dash you have bilge Auto and on. I understand that but when you turn it on and you hear it where does the water come out? On all my old boats it was on the side rear but I do not see anything that looks like it and do not see any water squirting out. Just sort of curious. Also when motoring do you usually turn this on auto? We never have, and have not had any problems but it does stay damp in there. Thanks Bill

I have a small hose coming out of the bottom of my boat. I beleive this is for the bilge pump. I have never turned my on because I never have any water in it. There might be a little moisture due to condensation but no real water.

Steve

I have a small hose coming out of the bottom of my boat. I beleive this is for the bilge pump. I have never turned my on because I never have any water in it. There might be a little moisture due to condensation but no real water.

Steve
I have not had really any water in it except condensation but last weekend I left cover off and we had a little rain. So I turned it on and heard water but did not see where it came out. Thats all, not a problem. Thanks

Back