Yamaha Recall

AWK

Reaction score
Anyone esle here receive the Yamaha Recall for the fuel line. F4 ~ F70 outboard motors and NOA specification portable fuel tanks. Called my dealer, they say it doesn't pretain to my 20SML since it doesn't have a "portable" tank. The dealer hasn't read the recall yet. Yamaha says the dealer has had the recall for more than two weeks and it's does effect my boat. Hmmm, back to the dealer I guess. This will be difficult for me to get handled. My deal is 240 miles away from where I keep my boat and I only see my boat on weekends. So I can take it to a dealer "Lures Landing" on Torch Lake (Clam River), but I will loose some valuable time... and in Mich boat season is short! Delima!

AWK

Its just a simple gas line swap out from my understanding it should only take a few minutes to do. The problem at our dealer was the volume of boats needing to be done and the limited supply as the replacements trickle in from Yamaha. I am taking mine in on Saturday to have done but I am told 20mins tops.

I have it as a .PDF file, but can't figure out how to post it at this time. I would be happy to send it to you.

AWK

You can save the PDF as an JPG, then load it like you would another pic. Yep, that works. See below.

THIS%20IS%20A%20TEST%20TO%20SEE%20IF%20A%20PDF%20CAN%20BE%20SAVED%20AND%20SHOWN%20AS%20A%20JPEG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back