Yeti Sidekick Dry bags

lakelifeMN

Reaction score
The Yeti Sidekick Dry bags are in stock in Navy this morning. They sell out fast so I just wanted to get this out there for those of you looking for one.

Perfect...ordered a navy to match boat.

Bought one on Ebay last month for double the price BUT.....they are so good, think ill do another fender clip hook setup for the passenger side of the boat for their phones etc...

Great product and having a few would not be a bad idea..

Just ordered one. Thanks!

Could never find one, so I bought mine brand new from a guy who had an extra one from a Facebook pontoon boat page (forgot which one; I follow 10 or more). Just a random interaction that netted me one of these awesome pouches. He didn’t even raise the price or charge me shipping. What a nice guy. I copied someone’s idea on this forum for how to attach next to the helm.
A7B047E3-081A-4ACB-9396-24A6B02ABAF0.jpeg
22FA73F8-BBE1-477A-945C-E17168C89B78.jpeg

We had one for my wife beside her captains chair that she (and everyone else loved) - so just picked up two more (one for beside the helm and one on the front gate for the guests).

Glad everyone was able to get one. I too had bought one on the side and paid more than I wanted. I bought a couple extra so I can use another on the boat or keep a back up. Wonder why Yeti doesn’t either stock these or just discontinue these all together. These last couple weeks were the first time I have heard of them being in stock since last summer.

Missed this opportunity and I want a couple of these. Hopefully more will be available soon?

Missed this opportunity and I want a couple of these. Hopefully more will be available soon?
That was the fourth time in the last few weeks. That was the longest they were in stock. Before that don’t think they have been in stock since at least last summer. You can sign up to get notified when they are back in stock. I’m on some yeti forums and folks there sell them with a mark up.

Could never find one, so I bought mine brand new from a guy who had an extra one from a Facebook pontoon boat page (forgot which one; I follow 10 or more). Just a random interaction that netted me one of these awesome pouches. He didn’t even raise the price or charge me shipping. What a nice guy. I copied someone’s idea on this forum for how to attach next to the helm.
View attachment 29765
View attachment 29766
What keeps the Yeti bag from slipping out from under the fender clips?

Between securing it tightly with the Yeti‘s rear velcro strap, and then being held up against rail and side panel, it just holds tight. Would have been on year 3 with mine this upcoming summer if not for our electrical wire problem. It really does hold well.

Even alone, those Taylor fender clips are SNUG. I was worried I couldn’t get the Sidekick strap between the clip and the rail... but ya kinda place it in there and push down tight over the rail. Nothing is moving that bag. Tight as it can be.

Back