Zebra Muscles

kanop44

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any experience on removing Zebra Muscles from their tubes? I noticed them when I took the pontoon out of the water this fall. I tried power washing and it didn't do a thing. Any product suggestions?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience on removing Zebra Muscles from their tubes? I noticed them when I took the pontoon out of the water this fall. I tried power washing and it didn't do a thing. Any product suggestions?

The only product for removing zebra mussels I have seen is a scraping tool for getting them off dock poles. I also saw a product at the boat show that is supposed to repel them. I don't have zebra mussels in my lake so I didn't look into it. I don't know why, but I doubt it would work.

The only product for removing zebra mussels I have seen is a scraping tool for getting them off dock poles. I also saw a product at the boat show that is supposed to repel them. I don't have zebra mussels in my lake so I didn't look into it. I don't know why, but I doubt it would work.
The funny thing is that in the fall nothing would remove them. It seems that when they froze in the winter they now scrape off easily with a putty knife.

Back