Zup board reviews

RunningYld

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with a zup board?

https://zup.com/products/combo-yougo-board-doublezup-handle?variant=31405799800894

Looking at getting one for the kids. They are 8,6,6. They tried kneeboarding a couple times this summer and can't seem to get get the hang of getting up before their arms get tired and get frustrated. Wondering if its as easy to learn on a Zup board as they claim.
Twins have a birthday coming up and we're contemplating getting them a gift they have to share with their sister (I'm sure there won't ever be any fighting :)

Worst case... its for the kids/boat what's another item that sits in the garage. Better then a couple more crap toys they never play with anyway.

We bought a gladiator versa board a few years ago and it’s been great. Everyone used it our boat from little kids to adults.

Last edited:
Great part on those is the size. My wife was able to get on it with my daughter when she was 5 and show her what to do.

Attachments

• DCA07BD2-269E-410E-981B-F776E905509C.jpeg
    DCA07BD2-269E-410E-981B-F776E905509C.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 28
My 10 year old nephew had never been on a board: He jumped in, was kneeling on the board within a 100 feet, and then grabbed the handle and stood up. He loved it, though liked the tube more. Then my 21 jumped on - he had a blast doing 360's and just goofing around. The board is NOT as stable as a wakeboard - rather than cutting through the water is tends to hop along the top a tad. Bottom line, watching my nephew get up the first time out - worth the investment.

Thanks for the reviews, placed an order.
Hope it gets here in time to put a few trips in before the water turns hard again.

Back