New profile posts

Excited to join the Bennington family! We just purchased our first pontoon, the 2021 Bennington 20 SSX! Can't wait to get it on the water when the trailer comes in!!! :)
Hi Club Benninton. Just a quick question, we bought this boat new from dealer in 2017 Dealer called it fish and family 24SSXAPG Looking at all the pictures I haven't seen one with the 2 front seats outside the rail. Has anyone come across the configuration?
SEMPERFI8387
SEMPERFI8387
I wonder if they were added? What dock are you on at Marburg. We are I dock.
Hi Laurence,
I tried to post a video of my 25QX w/350 Yamaha pulling a tube so you could see the wake it produces.
The forum wouldn't allow me to post the video, probably too big. If you want me to email it or send it some other way just let me know.

Louie
Yianni
Yianni
Hi Laurence,
I've been trying to send a video but I don't have the technological skills to get it work. It's too big a file to send. I tried to reduce it but it was a still too big. It does put out a pretty good wake so I think you'll be ok.
Enjoy your boat this summer,

Louie
LaurencetheAdventurer
LaurencetheAdventurer
Thank you, appreciate the effort. Your post did give me the inspiration to search YouTube - not a lot there, but enough to say "Yes, I will be able to muster up a little air".
I am wondering if you ever got any resolution on your seat seams from Bennington. My seats are having the same issue. 2016. Bennington is replacing only the seat where the seam was completely split. Boat is on a covered lift during the short Minnesota Summer.

Thanks,
Lakesully
Jb75
Jb75
I have only had the issue on one seat and have a new one sitting in my garage from Bennington. Everything else on my boat looks fine so not sure if that seat being in the back of the boat took more of a beating or not. They didn’t give me any trouble replacing it and if have any more tearing I’ll try to do the same. Hope you get yours taken care of.
josh
Where are the best points to put pylons under pontoons when placing in winter storage? I have eight pylons.
Was interested in how you rigged your underdeck trolling motor mount. Can you send me some pics ? I'm sure others would like too see them also if you want to just post them in the thread.
lakeliving
lakeliving
I did a thread on it earlier this year. This kind of shows the setup

Jimmy Vick
Jimmy Vick
Thanks, I'm gonna try it.
Wanted to get your input directly and offline. What's your opinion on the quality differences between the various models? Q, R, S...? Some people say that Bennington quality goes down with lower models, especially in terms of construction for things that buyers don't readily see, including the spacing of the support bars, the real usable length of the center toon, etc. We want to buy a used Bennington.
Carlson80
Carlson80
Q, R and L lines are all constructed the same support distance. The S supports are farther apart. All are strong & feel rigid. SPS & ESP all have full center tubes, the Express has 3/4 center. Quality of interior is = in Q & R line w/the LX stepped down & L & SX even more basic & S most basic (Look & layouts & you will see the different size of the benches per line) All have same warranty.
L
LindaMac
Thanks so much. This is super helpful.
2019 23sxpfb smokey granite/sunset red
200hp Yamaha
double bimini
power steering
ski tow
puffin seat covers
10’ power pole blade
2 nd season with as a pontoon owner. 22’ SLX salt water edition. Looking to refurbish mine and perhaps buy a Bennington Tritons with a bigger motor.
Hello all
Brand new to the forum as I've just purchased a boat. I live in south Florida and there aren't too many Pontoon or triton boats around. I'm getting my boat lift retrofitted for my new Bennington (25 QSB) The boat lift company, not that familiar with pontoon lifts, is asking for a bunk spacing guideline depending on Model. Does anything like that exist (like it did for my Grady White)?
Thanks in advance
Reactions: kaydano
David G
David G
I use wide slings
BulldogsCadillac
BulldogsCadillac
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Not sure if you got your answer yet, (usually best to post this in a forum topic so everyone sees it) but here is a link that was posted long ago, pretty sure it hasn't changed at all! Congrats!
lakeliving
lakeliving
Where are you in South Florida?