New profile posts

Was interested in how you rigged your underdeck trolling motor mount. Can you send me some pics ? I'm sure others would like too see them also if you want to just post them in the thread.
lakeliving
lakeliving
I did a thread on it earlier this year. This kind of shows the setup

Jimmy Vick
Jimmy Vick
Thanks, I'm gonna try it.
Wanted to get your input directly and offline. What's your opinion on the quality differences between the various models? Q, R, S...? Some people say that Bennington quality goes down with lower models, especially in terms of construction for things that buyers don't readily see, including the spacing of the support bars, the real usable length of the center toon, etc. We want to buy a used Bennington.
Carlson80
Carlson80
Q, R and L lines are all constructed the same support distance. The S supports are farther apart. All are strong & feel rigid. SPS & ESP all have full center tubes, the Express has 3/4 center. Quality of interior is = in Q & R line w/the LX stepped down & L & SX even more basic & S most basic (Look & layouts & you will see the different size of the benches per line) All have same warranty.
L
LindaMac
Thanks so much. This is super helpful.
2019 23sxpfb smokey granite/sunset red
200hp Yamaha
double bimini
power steering
ski tow
puffin seat covers
10’ power pole blade
2 nd season with as a pontoon owner. 22’ SLX salt water edition. Looking to refurbish mine and perhaps buy a Bennington Tritons with a bigger motor.
Hello all
Brand new to the forum as I've just purchased a boat. I live in south Florida and there aren't too many Pontoon or triton boats around. I'm getting my boat lift retrofitted for my new Bennington (25 QSB) The boat lift company, not that familiar with pontoon lifts, is asking for a bunk spacing guideline depending on Model. Does anything like that exist (like it did for my Grady White)?
Thanks in advance
Reactions: kaydano
David G
David G
I use wide slings
BulldogsCadillac
BulldogsCadillac
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Not sure if you got your answer yet, (usually best to post this in a forum topic so everyone sees it) but here is a link that was posted long ago, pretty sure it hasn't changed at all! Congrats!
lakeliving
lakeliving
Where are you in South Florida?
Can someone suggest a website or company where I can get a customized boat cover for my 208L with snaps on it?
Just purchased a 2020 Bennington 22SSX APG with a 150 Yamaha. Any tips would be helpful. This is the first Tritoon we have owned.

Thanks
Owner of a new 2019 21SLX. I will be cruising on the beautiful Tchefuncte River in Madisonville, LA. Home of the Wooden Boat Festival. Excited to be a member.
G
gqllc007
We just bought a leftover 2018 21SLXP with 115 Yamaha. Looking forward to picking it up Saturday
Reactions: LaFou
Hi, I am a new Bennington owner of a used 2008 2275RL. The boat came equipped with a pop up privacy changing frame, but the original owner has no idea where the original canvas tent went. Do you have any idea how, where I could get one made. Do you think Tumacs or Veada might fabricate one! Lost soul out here on the Mississippi/Missouri Rivers. Thanks so much!
Getting ready to launch my new Bennington Fishing Series Pontoon Boat. Can anyone tell me where I might purchase a steering knob with the Bennington Logo on it?
Hello, I am new to the Bennington family. During this stay at home order, I am thinking about skiing in the summertime. I have a 2014 Bennington 22SSX. I see that there are some expensive skiing type rearview mirrors out there. Does anyone have one that they like that will not make me file for unemployment?
Bought SX21 boat in late January, Signed papers mid Feb. Boat delivered Late March. In mean time, new cables and middle slip added for third pontoon over last 4 weeks. We also added blue lights under deck and pontoon coating to preserve shine. Tomorrow the boat goes in the water for our maiden voyage on Lake Tawakoni in Texas. Wish us a joyous adventure. Dan and Martha
Plz advise if plant still shut down from “ stay at home” order? If so , what are plans to reopen? Reason, I ordered new build mid
March and was advised then plant was shut down ! Thank you for your reply ! Rick
We let the kids now bring their wake and surf boats, and we have the go anywhere, do anything boat with the Bennington. With the Corona Virus lock downs, we haven't even floated it yet. I've cleaned and tuned everything, added a VHF radio, fixed a broken LED lighting system, and getting acquainted with a pontoon boat. Will provide pics when we are afloat.
I just retired, moved from Silicon Valley to Oakdale CA to be closer to the lake and our friends and family. Our boating needs have changed considerably from the days of towing kids and friends all day with the Mastercraft, to spending days and weeks on the lake with the houseboat.
Long time houseboat owners on Lake Don Pedro in central California. We purchased a 2018 Bennington 23SSBXP to replace our stolen Mastercraft ProStar190 a few weeks ago. Having a houseboat with no boat is not sustainable.