What model boat is this?

poofyo101

Reaction score
Can anyone help distinguish the model of this boat? Looked like an L series to me but seller is saying its an sx22?? Thank you guys for the help
IMG_0653.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0658.JPG
    IMG_0658.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0656.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 37
Looks like a S to me . S's can be optioned out pretty well now .

What is the easiest way to distinguish and s from an l?
It will literally say the model designation and length on both front exterior side panels (kind of near where one would put the registration numbers). For example, SX22 or L22. I was going to add a pic of mine for you, but I have been having problems uploading pictures to the forum for 6 weeks. I can sneak 1-2 in about 10% of the time. Others…nope.

It will literally say the model designation and length on both front exterior side panels (kind of near where one would put the registration numbers). For example, SX22 or L22. I was going to add a pic of mine for you, but I have been having problems uploading pictures to the forum for 6 weeks. I can sneak 1-2 in about 10% of the time. Others…nope.
Of course but was trying to figure out based on these photos how one could tell. Seeing if the seller was saying correctly that it was an s not an l

Of course but was trying to figure out based on these photos how one could tell. Seeing if the seller was saying correctly that it was an s not an l
May not be entirely possible. You can spec up an S model A LOT from base. Literally to the point that it’s darn close to a base L model. About all I think you can get from their pictures is the layout, not model. Have them send you a picture of the side of the exterior. Then you should be able to know.

This said, I believe a few of the features such as the helm and swingback lights/seat seem more S model introductory, but even I am not sure without seeing the exterior side of the boat.

May not be entirely possible. You can spec up an S model A LOT from base. Literally to the point that it’s darn close to a base L model. About all I think you can get from their pictures is the layout, not model. Have them send you a picture of the side of the exterior. Then you should be able to know.

This said, I believe a few of the features such as the helm and swingback lights/seat seem more S model introductory, but even I am not sure without seeing the exterior side of the boat.
Now the question is
Is there any difference between an l and an upgraded to the same “specish” sx?

Now the question is
Is there any difference between an l and an upgraded to the same “specish” sx?
Number of option possibilities…and price. lol

For example, in 2017 I totally spec’d up our SSBXP (S Premium) and the nearly identical base G model (discontinued now). They were more or less identical, except my S Premium loaded up was still $5k cheaper. BUT…I was all the way spec’d up. With that base G model, it was base, with A LOT more options I could have added, done to it. Of course, for more money.

So if one is considering the TOP end fully spec’d S model or the lowest spec’d L model, I say save the money and get that spec’d up S, all things being nearly equal. There would still be some very slight aesthetic differences, but they’d be very minor if going top of the line S to bottom of the line L.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Check out the Bennington build page .
Good advice. IMHO, it’s really about the aesthetics, various potential options and possibilities, as every model line is a great quality boat. The further up the model line you go, the more options, capabilities and variations you have.

Can anyone help distinguish the model of this boat? Looked like an L series to me but seller is saying its an sx22?? Thank you guys for the help
View attachment 35601
The cut-outs suggest an L line, I don't believe this feature is available on S Line, and the Dash which I believe is different between each model I see in the L model gallery. However, the dealer can often over-ride options found on-line. More important - is it a pontoon or tritoon, and with what package? Power Steering? I would assume it has all the ugrades considering it has the lighting package, center toon and SwingBack Plus upgrades (lighted Bennington at rear). The owner can ask for the build sheet using his Hull ID number.

Welcome! What year is the boat? Can you get the hull number from the seller? I think SX. Let us know!
Hull ID Is ETWC9131G122. He just sent me a photo. However i emailed bennington for the build sheet today and its completely different than the boat is shown?

More photos provided of the exterior

Attachments

• IMG_3246.jpg
    IMG_3246.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3248.jpg
    IMG_3248.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3249.jpg
    IMG_3249.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3250.jpg
    IMG_3250.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3251.jpg
    IMG_3251.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3252.jpg
    IMG_3252.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3253.jpg
    IMG_3253.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3254.jpg
    IMG_3254.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 34
thank you guys so much for your help

Attachments

• IMG_3255.jpg
    IMG_3255.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3256.jpg
    IMG_3256.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 20
Can anyone tell also what type of tritoon it is? I know people do not like the express toons

S. The express is not a full length center toon.
The build page should be able to answer your questions.

S. The express is not a full length center toon.
The build page should be able to answer your questions.
Jack I posted the build sheet above and it doesn’t seem correct?
So this one isn’t an express package and is full length? Doesn’t it seem from the photos to be larger than 22 feet as well?

Back