Login Register

New Profile Posts

1. haquynh1990
  2. stick
    stick
    can someone tell me howto get new horn for my pontoon boat 2250gcw
    1. SEMPERFI8387
      SEMPERFI8387
      Check with dealer, or check online at a Marine parts site. West Marine being one.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 3:52 PM
  3. kaydano
    kaydano
    It was a forum member that basically gave it to me. So, I thank him whenever I talk about it.
  4. Tin Diesel
    Tin Diesel kaydano
    kayando, I keep seeing your comment "Thanks Todd" and I think it refers to the place you got your prop? Can't find that post... can you send it to me? I think I'm going to get a 4-blade aluminum Merc Revolution 4 as my spare ($165 vs $565!) and would be glad to get it from your guy.
    Kevin

ps... you should do a search on the terms "Thanks Todd" - you be amazed how many times they show up! LOL!
  5. Tin Diesel
    Tin Diesel BigKahuna
  6. Lionel
    Lionel
    Thanks for having me! I just purchased a 2013 22' fsx Bennington with a 115 Yamaha. Looking forward to chatting with ya'll.
  7. Outabounds68
    Outabounds68 Gary adkins
    Do you have a build date yet?
    1. Gary adkins likes this.
    2. Gary adkins
      Gary adkins
      Yes. Talked to dealer last week Got a built date of 4-26-18
      Mar 26, 2018
  8. Edward Albertian
    Edward Albertian
    Giant Turbo Swing
  9. trumanlakebum
    trumanlakebum
    2018 RSB Swingback w/driftwood stitched pillow top, vinyl teak slate floor, white panels w/black accent & blackout package w/300HP Yamaha
  10. Gary adkins
  11. NomadCS
    NomadCS
    2018 22SFXAPG; SPS;Champagne; Smokey Granite; In-floor sto;Ski Pylon; 3 Live Wells;Pri Encl; Speaker Upgrade;150 Yamaha, Reliance SDS prop
  12. travisct
    travisct
  13. Gerard Freeh
    Gerard Freeh
    first pontoon 2017 23 RSR 150 Mercury four stroke
  14. Fred Galbraith
    Fred Galbraith Team Bennington
    Having trouble, when I turn the steering wheel to the right the fishfinder, radio and speedometer go off
  15. Major K
    Major K Spoiledrotten
    I also would like to know about the Bimini Extension. Thank you.
  16. B & M Lumpy
    B & M Lumpy Spoiledrotten
    Hi. I just posted about your Bimini top extension on another thread. I'm new here and trying to learn how to post on here. If you don't mind me asking , where did you get the extension? Thank you and sorry for mistakes I made.
    1. Major K likes this.
    2. Spoiledrotten
      Spoiledrotten
      Mar 11, 2018
      B & M Lumpy and Major K like this.
  17. PL Kurt
    PL Kurt
    New member and anxiously waiting to take delivery.
  18. Daniel Massicotte
    Daniel Massicotte
    Greetings from Canada to all members
  19. Gary adkins
    Gary adkins
    Fish at Truman lake Clinton Mo
  20. Zinnut
    Zinnut cwag911
    I came across a post on how to set up a tritoon lift. I am on Lake Norman and during a recent routine maintenance my lift guy told me he noticed some damage to my toons (flat spots) caused by improper weight distribution. The back bunk is over 4' from the end putting too much weight on the rear. I am getting mixed signals on how to fix this. Any help and advice would be appreciated. I have a Premier.