2001 Bennington - LX Console - Bilge Fuse

Nanabegan

Reaction score
Of the 400 pages of paper in my owner's manual box, I cannot find one page that tells me where to find the fuse for the Bilge Auto fuse. I think it must be the same fuse for the stereo and front lights. I assume it's behind the door of the storage compartment, located just in front of the console. But I'm too old to go on a "fishing" trip if its someplace else. Thank you in advance for helping this old girl out.

Of the 400 pages of paper in my owner's manual box, I cannot find one page that tells me where to find the fuse for the Bilge Auto fuse. I think it must be the same fuse for the stereo and front lights. I assume it's behind the door of the storage compartment, located just in front of the console. But I'm too old to go on a "fishing" trip if its someplace else. Thank you in advance for helping this old girl out.
Well, I am finding there are 4 possible locations for all fuses: The breaker reset button on the dash, a fuse under the helm, a fuse in the battery distribution panel, and near the actual item itself. For the bilge, which has a dash panel button, the breaker reset button is the first stop, the under the helm, then near the bilge pump, then finally the power distribution panel near the batteries. Hope that helps.

Back