2001 fuse locations ?

Brad

Reaction score
Have a 2001 Bennington but the radio does not work nor the 12v acc plug....Any help with locating fusses? I found the one on the radio but it is fine..also 2 ..20amp in battery compartment....any others anyone knows of? I can not get these to work. But was assured by previous owner they worked...no reason to doubt him so trying to find a solution...I emailed Bennington direct with no response...any suggestions???

Thanks

Brad

I can't help with the fuse location .

I know that Bennington is shut down until the 5th ( that is what Mandy told me on the 23rd )

Is there a dealer in your area ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the zoo. Your "ACC" switch should power the radio, acc outlet and fishfinder (if you have one). There should be 2 fuses for the radio on the yellow and red wires. The acc switch should have a breaker button under it also.

Thanks Jack...That explains the no response....and thank you Carl...I figured they were linked somehow since neither worked...I will continue to look for more fusses....lots of wires just hanging around but cant find any fuse other than on the radio itself, under dash. Just none to be found

Back