2015 2250 GBR

Reaction score
Hi, anyone have the latest Dometic Fridge setup ?  Trying to learn how to use the control panel on the outside wall of the cabinet where the fridge is located.

Thanks for any help !

Richard Floores

512-431-7747

flooresrichard@gmail.com

I apparently have an old one as my controls are inside the refrigerator.

Can you take a photo of the new controls?

I can this weekend, thanks !  Dont know if the fridge switches auto from 110 to 12 V. Dealer says leave the fridge plugged i & Bennington says turn off when not in use. The panel in question has a 3 position switch with the top position saying refr & the bottom position turns on the batt voltage meter. Dont know how to set this switch for normal use.  Do you plug yours into 110 ?  Thanks for all replies, really appreciate it. I cannot Bennington does not have this system in the owners manual.  
Thanks, Richard

My setup is not a 110/12, it is just 12.

I have to turn off/on the refrigerator from inside the refrigerator. And that same panel for my boat is behind the helm chair. There are 2 switches - one for the battery voltage meter and the other for the pressurized water system. So apparently some changes were made.

I leave my boat plugged in when it is not being used - keeps the battery charger powered, and the refrigerator cold at the same time. I do switch the refrigerator to [vent] when not being used though, so it doesn't ice up.

Richard - I'm on lake Travis with a 2550RBR and have the same switch setup with the fridge you have, and the same question! I actually found two AC power cords to make things more confusing: one the pulls out next to the fridge / battery switch, and another behind the fridge. I can't figure out if the fridge runs on AC or DC and what I'm supposed to do with shore power. Did you have any luck?

Back