23 SSBXP

Carlajoy

Reaction score
We just purchased a 2019 23SSBXP from an individual. Can we transfer the warranty just by going to a Bennington dealer with title and can someone tell me what the SSBXP stands for?

Thank you!
Carla

Attachments

• IMG_7167.jpeg
    IMG_7167.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7166.jpeg
    IMG_7166.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 11
Yes, you must do the transfer at an authorized Bennington dealer there is No charge . If the original owner also had an extended warranty on the motor the balance of that should be transferable. Depending on manufacturer there may be a charge. Do a search in the upper right for cheat sheet. That explains some of the model designations .

the SSBXP is the model

S = S Series
SB = Swing Back
XP = Premium ( don't quote me on the XP, but almost positive that is what it stands for)

…and can someone tell me what the SSBXP stands for?

Thank you!
Carla
the SSBXP is the model

S = S Series
SB = Swing Back
XP = Premium ( don't quote me on the XP, but almost positive that is what it stands for)
Winner winner chicken dinner! You can quote Scott. He is 100% correct. :)

I have a 2017 24’ SSBXP myself. :cool:

The S-Premium back then was an up scaled s-series boat with features and aesthetics from the next model line (the G-model back then).

The S-premium, or SXP was replaced by the L series in the current model configurations. Thus, if you bought your same boat today, it would be a 2023 23’ LSB.

Your other warranty questions were answered above. What motor and hull does it have, and options? Any pictures? We all love enjoying others new boats…or new to them boats. Hope you like yours as much as we enjoy ours.

We ordered our 2017 SSBXP and have really liked it these past 8 years.

Back