303 Fabric Protector

Jack M

Reaction score
With my delivery only hours away ,I was wondering if I should or could use the 303 fabric protector on the carpet ?

Any thoughts ?

I hope you don't mine me asking additional questions to be answered. For new playpen covers and biminis, should they be treated now or do they come already treated? How much is needed to apply to both. Thanks.

We sprayed our cover and the carpet with 303 Fabric Guard last weekend. The dealer recomended it and I've used it a lot of various things over the last few years. We sprayed the seats with 303 protectant. Might be a waste of time and money but its sure not going to hurt. We sprayed it on our Corvette convertible top a couple years ago and it beads water like I just did it.

303 High Tech Fabric Guard is the ultimate fabric protectant! It restores lost water repellency and stain repellency to factory levels. Use 303 High Tech Fabric Guard on auto upholstery and carpet and outdoor fabrics, plus sensitive materials, like silk and leather! 303 High Tech Fabric Guard provides excellent UV protection and keeps fabrics clean and dry without altering their appearance.

303 High Tech Fabric Guard resists soiling and impedes mildew formation. Treated surfaces stay cleaner, longer! 303 High Tech Fabric Guard is perfect for fabric convertible tops. Start using it right away to keep your new convertible top looking good over the life of your vehicle.

303 High Tech Fabric Guard works better and lasts longer than silicone-based protectants, and they don't keep materials clean like 303 High Tech Fabric Guard does!

Use 303 High Tech Fabric Guard on:

• carpet & upholstery
  • boat & sail covers, bimini tops, and life preservers
  • auto carpet & upholstery
  • awnings
  • patio furniture
  • leather
  • silk
  • even suede!

I don't believe they come treated ,as the 303 is an optional ,cleaner or protectant .

How much is needed . Depending on the weather ,I should find out this weekend .

I use it on covers and carpet once a year after a good cleaning.

I have never used it on my bimini, in 40+ years of boating I've never had my bimini out of the boot :)

Steve

We sprayed our cover and the carpet with 303 Fabric Guard last weekend. The dealer recomended it and I've used it a lot of various things over the last few years. We sprayed the seats with 303 protectant. Might be a waste of time and money but its sure not going to hurt. We sprayed it on our Corvette convertible top a couple years ago and it beads water like I just did it.

303 High Tech Fabric Guard is the ultimate fabric protectant! It restores lost water repellency and stain repellency to factory levels. Use 303 High Tech Fabric Guard on auto upholstery and carpet and outdoor fabrics, plus sensitive materials, like silk and leather! 303 High Tech Fabric Guard provides excellent UV protection and keeps fabrics clean and dry without altering their appearance.

303 High Tech Fabric Guard resists soiling and impedes mildew formation. Treated surfaces stay cleaner, longer! 303 High Tech Fabric Guard is perfect for fabric convertible tops. Start using it right away to keep your new convertible top looking good over the life of your vehicle.

303 High Tech Fabric Guard works better and lasts longer than silicone-based protectants, and they don't keep materials clean like 303 High Tech Fabric Guard does!

Use 303 High Tech Fabric Guard on:

• carpet & upholstery
  • boat & sail covers, bimini tops, and life preservers
  • auto carpet & upholstery
  • awnings
  • patio furniture
  • leather
  • silk
  • even suede!
Thank You ,Dave .

We bought the 128oz size off Amazon of the fabric protectant (about $60). Probably used about half of it. Get a nice spray bottle from Home Depot for a few bucks. Don't spray it on too heavy and be sure to wash it off adjacent surfaces right away it will harden on them.

Hope I don't sound like a know-it-all. You know like from Bullwinkle.

mr_know-it-all.jpg

I use it on my boat every season and actually sprayed it on my bimini two years ago as well right after I bought the boat.

Good stuff !!

Back