7 year warranty

The only way I could find out was to email Bennington directly. The "other" Club Bennington site does not show it if you registered here first, then later registered the boat, which is what I did April 1.

Did you buy it after Aug 6th or so 2012? If yes, then you have 7 year warranty.

Please be sure your dealer has registered your boat with us and has INCLUDED your email address. The email address links your boat serial #, Club membership and the 7-year warranty!

Dealers have an easy on-line system to use...it will take him or her about a minute to click on your registration details. The registration page shows the dealer if your are eligible for the 7-year warranty.

Your dealer is your go-to for everything Bennington!

"Your dealer is your go-to for everything Bennington!"

Oh how I wish that were true. My Bennington dealer isn't even an authorized Volvo Penta dealer and the service people know almost nothing abuut working on them. And don't even get me started on how much of a jerk the owner of that dealership is. Thayer Marine in Jackson, MI.

How can you tell if you have the 7 year warranty?
Sign in to https://www.clubbennington.com/home.php

Then click on the arrow middle right side of the page .

Then click on " My Bennington Boat Profile "

If you are covered you get this message as follows .

"

Your boat is now covered by Bennington's

7-Year Bow to Stern Warranty *"

Thanks Jsfb for the procedure to find out. Unfortunately for me I have no info listed. I might have given my dealer a different email address and things don't link up. I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered most of the info myself , I also had to edit the delivery date .

Padre, I think you missed the warranty period ....You need to buy a new one .... and give me your old one ..... :D

LOL Semper, not much of a chance! :)

Ok, so today I got a letter from Bennington stating I have a 5 year warranty, and go and sign up on the Club Bennington site and it will automatically be a 7 year. I signed up on the Club Bennington site when I bought the boat, back in November! Now what?

Don't worry, your covered ... It will probably take a little time to catch up.

You signed up here correct ?? Not the forum ....

https://www.clubbennington.com/

We took delivery on June 25 2012 so looks like we don't have the 7 year Warranty.....
Nope, mine was July 9th and I don't, we'll, didn't.

Thanks for the info Jfs

Back