Adding an extra flush mount holder for table

Steve21slx

Reaction score
So me and the wife were talking about maybe adding an extra flush mount table pedestal holder to the front end of the boat since we actually got an upgraded table along with the normal table when we got the boat. Has anyone installed one of these or this better done by a dealer due to the size of the hole? Also does anyone know what type bennington uses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just added a second table.  I used the same as original.  Basically squared up between the front seats.  I used a round plastic lid from a 3M electrical tape pack.  Mark your floor center, trace your lid, cut the flooring, run a hole saw through.  Verify your missing cross members by looking under the side skirt, you can see the ends.  Stick a piece of tape on the rail at those locations so you can reference when your marking location.  Pre drill for screws, lock er down.  Time to eat.  I have pic in my gallery.  BM stuff is pricey, I could not find exact match on web.

Yes.  In my case they refunded my sharkhide money because they did a bad job applying it.  I just had them get the whole table set up, you need both mounting plates, pole and table.  

We actually have two tables we just need the flush mount and pole. I guess i will call the dealer and see what price they give. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back