Anchor shade?

dblupcobb

Reaction score
I have a 22SCWX w/ the 10' rear bimini and my wife is wanting to add some sort of shade option for the front of the boat for when we are at the beach for the day.  Has anyone used one of the anchor shade products on a Benny?  Just wondering if it is worth the $150.  Any +/-'s would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I have had one for 10 years on various boats. It works great on the new Benny to cover the rear of the boat where the bimini does not cover. It's a good product and they have good customer service. I lost the straps recently, and they sent me a pack of new ones for free.

2550RSR, thanks for the help.  I plan to look into them in person, but sounds like a good product.  Can you have it up while your running?

Bought one this year for the same reason.....not much shade from the bimini on the sport arch model.

The ad at Amazon said it was 7' but the one we received was only 6' and doesn't really do the job with the 8'beam.

They are easy to install but can't do much more than 8-10 mph.They are mostly for use while mooring or beaching.

Back