Bennington Hand Me Downs

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
After reading a lot of the posts where some of us are looking for certain parts or accessories for our boats is there a forum or web page where one would go to purchase used items. Like the Bennington want or for sale ads.

Thanks Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling is not allowed on the site .

Perhaps you could post what you are looking for and some one could "pm" you if they have it .

Since Bennington owns the site, they also set the rules.  I offer the advice of staying away from this as any posts of this nature will not last.

Please enjoy the website for what it is, a nice place to visit about common interests and share ideas to make your boat and boating experience better.

Happy boating.

andy

Illinois Ave,

I have asked for this long ago.  As others have stated Bennington doesn't allow any type of selling.  Someone high up at Bennington seems to think this might make a dealer mad or something like that.  Dealers are the lifeline of Bennington.

Looks like the only way we will ever get anything like this if someone starts another site dedicated to Pontoon geeks, we can only wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I don't make it a practice to promote other pontoon boat forums sites, I am going to make an exception so that that people with a strong desire to buy or sell pontoon stuff have an option.

As was mentioned above, buying and selling is strictly prohibited here, including "workarounds." It is strictly enforced by the mod team.

I'm not going to provide the actual link, but you should be able to figure out how to access a site that allows members access to a buy and sell forum. Triple w's followed by the words "pontoon" and "forums" (no space between the 2 words) dot com.

Sorry I didn't realize about the rules and regulations just a thought to throw around

Feebay is another option. Depending on what you are looking for, Dealers are your best resource, but sometimes that may just not be feasible.

We all would love Bennington to allow trade/sell on the forum, but I totally understand their position on the subject.

My personal feeling is, it's their playground, we have to play by their rules. :)

Back