Best way to keep my BENNY clean???

I just bought it on Amazon for $32.00 + $6.00 shipping. It's only a pint but it makes over 10 gallons. It's worth a shot and works on many critters.

Two things.............

1) I have used Ortho Home Defense to combat the spiders around the house, shed, and our boat and trailer.....It's made a world of difference. It's safe, doesn't stain and it even kills the eggs that haven't hatched yet...................

2) Getting back to the original post..............The 303 and all the cleaners mentioned are all fine products and I have to add one that we always keep on our boat..........Baby wipes! They do a great job of quick clean ups of everything on your boat................ But............The BEST way to keep your prized Benny clean?.........Keep people off your boat! Ha!

tcpip, THAT was a low blow! Wish I could asy that.
Sorry, couldn't resist. I grew up in Buffalo, so believe me - I know what winter is. B)

Where in Buffalo? I grew up in the Town of Tonawanda, and hung around Western New York for 47 years. :)
Crystal Beach. Had a good friend from Tonawanda. Spent many an evening down at The River. B)

Back