Bimini rear legs

Baswinfo

Reaction score
My rear legs on my bimini top are holding the legs in an angled u shape mount and are secured by a pin slide through and locked is there a better way to secure these legs the port side is up against the changing room cover I don't want it to tear the fabric and I also just bought the trailering arms to keep bimini top off back seat cushions. I purchased the bolt and nut to go through the mount to replace the pins but the bolt isn't long enough cause the bracket bows outward on both sides may e I got the wrong bracket possibly?????? Any help boat is an 03 207fs

Do you have any pictures of what exactly you are talking about?

They did away with those pins and when to a different setup which IMO is super easy to use. Pics would help to see if you could retrofit the new system.

Thanks I do not have any pictures boat is on lift at lake about 30 miles from me currently I will try to post some next Tuesday when I get down there wonder if my bennington dealer will know if I can change it around?

I saw an older Benny tonight while we were out with friends and the struts (legs) are smaller than what they use now. I think yours are 1" and they now use 1 1/4".

I think I got it figured it out stopped at bennington dealer and picked up the newer style mounts

Back